Friday, April 18, 2014

DISCLAIMER

I'm back!

However, we are in a whirlwind time of craziness with packing and getting ready to move to Colorado early May. I've told myself that I had to get the blog caught up before Easter so here it goes.

DISCLAIMER
I apologize for any typos or messed up sentences in the next 8+ blog posts. I'm determined to get them done today and posted. Editing will have to wait, I have boxes to pack!! :)

Hold on and enjoy the ride.

Here's what The Anderson's have been up to for the past month.....

No comments:

Above Photo: Downtown Portland Oregon Bike Ride

The Danger Zone needed a little update to include not only LUCAS DANGER, but also his little brother...AXEL ADVENTURE!

Welcome to our family blog now known as:


DANGER and ADVENTURE Around Every Corner!!

Enjoy!!